Hooray, it's the holiday season and we're offering you a free festive season gift! Check out the YourDiagnosis offer below.
It's time to reflect on the past year and look forward to the New Year. How did you go with your 2006 New Year resolutions? If you're like me you will be hoping to do better in 2007. This issues stories may just help
Top 10 New Year Resolutions
These are Americas top ten, why not try them on for size?
1) Spend More Time with Family & Friends A very worthy resolution, but how can we make sure this happens?
2) Get Fit We all should know by now exercise keeps you healthy and makes you look and feel better. Along with good nutrition, keeping fit its one of the best proven ways to live a longer and healthier life.
3) Loose Weight Is this one of those resolutions that keeps coming up year after year? Setting reasonable goals and staying focused are the two most important factors in sticking with a weight loss program.
Plan your resolutions so that by this time next year you'll be feeling so much more satisfied! Here are a few tips.
1. Set Goal Plans Setting a resolution without formulating a plan is merely wishful thinking. You'll need to translate the resolution into clear steps that can be put into action. A good plan is to break the resolution into a sequence of bite-sized, do-able chunks and tackling them one at a time.
1. Focus on weight maintenance. Face the facts, ff you are currently overweight and want to lose weight this is not the time you are going to do it. Keeping a stable weight will be a big enough challenge so don't set yourself up for failure by making unrealistic goals